An2An Remote is a desktop sharing and remote control application that allows you to share your desktop and control the other computer remotely. It is a great tool for online collaboration and support.
An2An Remote (Demo) Andorid App Summary
Locnet is the developer of this An2An Remote (Demo) application. The size of An2An Remote (Demo) is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 188413+ users of this app. The An2An Remote (Demo) app rating is currently 3.2.4. It was last updated on Mar 31, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of An2An Remote (Demo) for PC
– Use your Android device to remote control another Android/PC device through Bluetooth or WiFi/Network.
– You can use your Android phone as a wireless keyboard/mouse/touchscreen, or redirect physical keyboard/mouse/controller to target device.
– Paid user can email [email protected] to obtain a Windows Receiver for free.
– When the target device cannot connect to keyboard/mouse/controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a “bridge”.
– Use touchscreen apps on devices which have no physical touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box, PC).
– Extended customizability by using together with GameKeyboard (e.g. create key/touchscreen mapping, multiple profiles, macro).
How To Install An2An Remote (Demo) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download An2An Remote (Demo) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type An2An Remote (Demo) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the An2An Remote (Demo) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
An2An Remote (Demo) App Overview and Details
An2An Remote is a demonstration of a new type of remote control that doesn’t require any special hardware or software. It uses the built-in webcam and microphone on your computer to transmit video and audio signals to another computer. This allows you to control the other computer as if you were sitting in front of it.
Whats New In this An2An Remote (Demo)?
– [fix] Lollipop compatible
-[fix] missing characters
-[fix] support WiFi Hotspot/Direct
-[new] “Start on Boot” option
-[Experimental] Receiver for Windows
-[new] support passkey
-[fix] screenshot orientation, keyboard compatibility
Other Recent Changes:
-Renamed to An2An Remote
-support “T->R” connection mode
-support mouse/touch/joystick add-ons
-send screenshot to transmitter (need root)
-map control to touchscreen action through GameKeyboard 4.2.0
|App Name||An2An Remote (Demo)|
|Updated on||Mar 31, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo|
Overall, the An2An Remote (Demo) application is a useful tool that can be used to connect with others in a variety of ways. It is easy to use and provides a number of features that can be beneficial for users. The application is well-designed and user-friendly, making it a great choice for those who need to connect with others online.