There are many factors that affect the battery life of your iPhone. One of these is the battery percentage. This is the amount of battery power that is left in your iPhone. The lower the battery percentage, the less power your iPhone has left.
Features of Battery Percentage for PC
– View the battery percentage on the default Android battery icon
– No additional permissions needed
– No Root Access required
– Easy to use
– No Background Process
|App Name||Battery Percentage|
|Developer||Arcane App Studio|
|Updated on||Mar 7, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=battery.percentage.statusbar|
How To Use Battery Percentage on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Battery Percentage on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Battery Percentage and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Battery Percentage App Overview and Details
Battery Percentage is a widget that allows you to keep track of your battery life. It displays your battery level as a percentage, and it also tells you how much time you have left until your battery dies. This widget is very useful for people who need to know how much battery life they have left, so they can plan their day accordingly.
Whats New In this Name?
Battery Percentage is a great application that helps you keep track of your battery life. It is very easy to use and very accurate. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their battery life.