A call blocker is an app or device that allows a smartphone user to block calls from certain numbers. The call blocker can be used to block calls from telemarketers, spammers, or anyone else the user wishes to avoid. There are a number of different call blocker apps and devices available, and each offers a slightly different set of features. Some allow the user to blacklist specific numbers, while others allow the user to block calls from specific area codes. Some call blockers also allow the user to set up a whitelist of numbers that are allowed to call them.
- Call Blocker are Total Install on Mobile 12496923+
- Call Blocker are Devolop By AndroidRock
- Install Call Blocker Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Call Blocker Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 20, 2021
Call Blocker Andorid App Summary
AndroidRock is the developer of this Call Blocker application. The size of Call Blocker is undefined. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12496923+ users of this app. The Call Blocker app rating is currently 1.1.52. It was last updated on Jan 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Call Blocker for PC
1. Blacklist unwanted callers and send them directly to voicemail.
2. Whitelist contacts that you want to receive calls from, even if they are not in your contacts list.
3. Keep a log of all rejected calls.
4. Choose between different blocking modes depending on your needs.
5. Lightweight and uses very little memory and CPU resources.
6. Cost very little to download and is very stable.
7. Compatible with most Android devices.
8. Quick and easy to use.
9. Provides peace of mind and allows you to take control of your calls.
10. Helps to reduce stress and anxiety caused by unwanted calls.
How To Install Call Blocker For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Call Blocker on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Call Blocker and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Call Blocker andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Call Blocker|
|Updated on||Jan 20, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidrocker.callblocker|
Call Blocker App Overview and Details
Call blocker is an app that helps you to block calls and messages from unwanted or spam numbers. You can add numbers to your blacklist and the app will block any calls or messages from those numbers. You can also configure the app to send a message to the spammer, informing them that they are blocked.
Whats New In this Call Blocker?
Support Android O, P
Bug fixed on Android 9.
Bug fixed, Improve loading speed.
Call blocker is a very useful application that helps in avoiding unwanted calls. It is very easy to use and helps in maintaining privacy. The app can be customized according to the needs of the user. Overall, it is a very good application that is worth downloading.