Configuration management (CM) is the process of managing the configuration of an information system. The goal of CM is to ensure that the system meets the requirements specified by the system’s stakeholders. CM includes the identification of the system’s stakeholders, the collection and documentation of the system’s requirements, the establishment of a system architecture, the definition of the system’s configuration items, the identification of the relationships between the configuration items, and the assignment of responsibilities for the management of the system’s configuration.
Features of Check Configuration for PC
1. View your device’s configuration details.
2. Include tablet/Chrome book device information.
3. Easily find your device mode.
4. View GL version.
5. View Camera parameter.
6. View network information.
7. View screen resolution.
8. View status bar and navigation bar height.
9. View other configuration details.
10. Quick and easy access to device configuration information.
|App Name||Check Configuration|
|Updated on||Sep 13, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lskycity.androidtools|
How To Use Check Configuration on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Check Configuration on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Check Configuration and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Check Configuration App Overview and Details
The Check Configuration tool is used to verify the configuration of a system. The tool can be used to verify the configuration of a single system or a group of systems. The tool can be used to verify the configuration of a system at any time. The tool can be used to verify the configuration of a system before or after the system is deployed.
Whats New In this Name?
reduce apk size for abi.
The Check Configuration application is an essential tool for system administrators and developers. It allows them to verify the configuration of their systems and applications. The application is easy to use and provides accurate results.