Device ID is the unique identifier of a particular device. This could be a computer, a mobile phone, or any other electronic device. Device ID is used to track and identify the device for various purposes, such as security, marketing, and analytics. Device ID can be used to track the activities of the device’s owner, as well as the device itself. Device ID is also used to personalize the user experience, for example, by providing targeted content and ads.
Features of Device ID for PC
1. Simple app to get your Device Info/ID/local IP/MAC addresses & Serial.
2. An ideal tool for developers, customer support and users.
3. Permission Explanation :
– INTERNET is used to get your local IP address.
– BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address.
– READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial.
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are used to get your MAC address.
– READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID.
4. You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid.
5. Instead of rating 1 or 2 star, please email to [email protected] or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
|App Name||Device ID|
|Updated on||May 12, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid|
How To Use Device ID on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Device ID on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Device ID and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Device ID App Overview and Details
Every device that connects to the internet has a unique identifier known as a device ID. This number is used by companies and websites to identify a specific device and track its activity. Device IDs are used for a variety of reasons, such as targeted advertising, analytics, and user tracking.
Device IDs are usually generated by the device manufacturer and assigned to each device at the time of manufacturing. However, in some cases, the device ID can be generated by the user or changed by the user. Device IDs are often used to track a device’s web browsing history, app usage, and other activities.
Some people worry about the privacy implications of device IDs and the amount of information that can be tracked about a person’s activities. However, others believe that the benefits of using device IDs outweigh the privacy concerns. Device IDs can be used to personalize content and ads, improve the user experience, and track the efficacy of marketing campaigns.
Whats New In this Name?
The Device ID application is a useful tool for identifying and tracking devices. It is easy to use and can be quickly accessed from any device. The application is reliable and provides accurate information. It is a valuable resource for businesses and individuals.