Want to install Google Slides for PC? We are show you, how to install Google Slides for PC Windows (10, 8, 8.1 & 7) – Free Download.
Are you facing problem to install Google Slides for pc? It would help if you did not worry about it anymore. We are going to guide you, how to install Google Slides in your Windows PC, Linux, Mac. It is fantastic that it has already been installed 500,000,000+ times. It has been updated on the last June 8, 2020. It is beneficial in our daily works.
Table of Content
It is a popular app under that is well-appreciated by users. We will tell you the process of installing it on a PC. Its size is Varies with device. Now the latest update (version) is released. This app is developed by Google Commerce Ltd. This is most popular app cause they are 4.2 rating.
We have presented below a complete Overview on Google Slides for PC
|Size||Varies with device|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
Nowadays, smartphones have become an essential gadget for most people. Communication is not only the purpose; there are a lot more. Some people do their shopping using their smartphones, book flights, pay their bills, and a lot of other things. The most amusing thing is, you can run the best Android or iOS apps and game in an advanced smartphone.
With a modern smartphone, you can find your favorite Apps/games. It will need only a few minutes to run and enjoy it! Today in this article, we discuss the download process, how to install, and run Google Slides on your Windows and Mac Pc.
How to Download and Install Google Slides for PC- Free download in Windows 7/8/10
- It’s easy to install Google Slides . If you want to install it, then you should go through some process. In a few steps, you will enjoy its feature. We will move forward with the steps now.
- While starting, you should have an Android Emulator on your laptop or desktop PC. From different types of, Nox Player is a perfect Emulator. How does it help? It enables the Android Application installation on your computer perfectly.
- Once the Emulator is installed, you can smoothly run Google Slides . Launch the Emulator in PC and sign in to your Google Account. Then the rest of the process is similar to Android Phones. It is just a few clicks away.
- When the emulator screen pops, you have to search for the right app name. For Google Slides , you can put it in the search bar and get started.
Android emulators are in high demand because they allow us to use Android games and apps on PC. There are different reasons why you may want to use an Android emulator on your computer. First, if you are an Android app and game developer before you can launch your product, you have to test your product on as many devices as possible. It works like a testing platform where a demo app comes to perfection. An android emulator can be used for performing this kind of work.
Secondly, gamers prefer to use an android emulator for PC to play games smoothly. It is a better experience than smartphones. Similarly, gamers do not have to depend on the mobile backup and also experience a faster processor and a larger screen.
Below we guide you installing Google Slides in Emulator step by step.
How to Install Google Slides With Bluestacks
Google Slides is an android application. But you can install it on your windows or mac pc, too. So, here are the tricks you can use to install Google Slides on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks from their official website on your PC for Installing Google Slides .
- Tap on the Google Slides app, and you will be prompted to sign in to Google Play.
- After signing in, search for the Google Slides app for PC on the search tab.
- Click install when the app appears.
How to Download Google Slides and Install with MEmu
To install Google Slides on your windows PC, first of all, you need to have an Android app player or an android emulator. Bluestacks, Nox app player, ko player, etc. are examples of Android app players. The steps are…
- Download MEmu for installing Google Slides on your computer.
- Download Google Slides from APKPure.
- Open on Google Slides and click the APK button.
- Click on the Google Slides file on your file once Google Slides directs you to it.
- The Google Slides will now finish installing on your computer.
How to Download Google Slides and Install for Mac
Using Google Slides for PC isn’t that tough for Mac users. All you need is to log in to the Apple store with your Apple account and then install Google Slides . You can also use Bluestacks or Nox app player for your Mac PC, and the steps are the same as Windows PC.
Some Tips for Emulator
The Emulator requires a high powered PC with more RAM. It will hamper the performance. To mitigate the issue, you can choose to close other programs while the Emulator is running. If you still have the problem, consider adding more RAM.
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||For Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|App Updated||June 8, 2020|
|APK Version||Varies with device|
|Android Version Required for emulator||6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||Varies with device|
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides]
Google Slides is completely safe. It is tested and has no glitches. Whatever you do, communicate with people or play games, an app like this is completely handy. Always pick the best solution according to your need. You just download Google Slides for PC, open it, and find a favorite Action you can run this app/games available in Google Slides for PC.
Namira Ferdous Said For This App,
They really need to optimize this app for mobile and tablets. Can’t insert images from online, add transitions and animations, or insert audio and video. And speaker notes don’t even show up when you’re presenting. I really hoped that the latest update would change all of this but sadly it didn’t. P… Full Review (Read Full Review)
Getting something done is always mind soothing. We hope this Google Slides for PC installation guide to do the trick for you and make your day. Move on installing Google Slides and enjoy your tasks. Leave a comment in the comment box below and share your ideas about Google Slides on your PC. We appreciate your feedback on doing better.