A health log is a record of your physical health. It can include information about your weight, blood pressure, and other health indicators. It can also include information about your diet and physical activity. Keeping a health log can help you track your progress and identify areas where you need to make changes.
- Health Log are Total Install on Mobile 57619+
- Health Log are Devolop By AR Productions Inc.
- Install Health Log Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Health Log Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 17, 2020
Health Log Andorid App Summary
AR Productions Inc. is the developer of this Health Log application. The size of Health Log is undefined. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 57619+ users of this app. The Health Log app rating is currently 1.41. It was last updated on Dec 17, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Health Log for PC
1. Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track health events.
2. Keep logs of your health to help find causes, most effective treatments and give a better understanding of your health.
3. Extremely customizable with the ability to track any information you want such as any type of pain/symptom, any location of pain, any potential triggers, and medications and quantities taken.
4. Health records can be shown to doctors to help diagnose any potential issues.
5. Track the severity of headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures and any other custom information.
6. Track when headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks and any other custom event happens and for how long.
7. Track the type of pain associated with a health event.
8. Track the locations of a health event.
9. Track the potential triggers of health events.
10. Track the medications and quantities taken for such as ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), antihistamines and any other custom medication.
How To Install Health Log For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Health Log on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Health Log and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Health Log andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Health Log|
|Developer||AR Productions Inc.|
|Updated on||Dec 17, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=andrew.arproductions.healthlog|
Health Log App Overview and Details
I am tracking my daily health in a journal. This is entry number _____.
I had a great day today! I woke up feeling refreshed and ate a healthy breakfast. I then went for a walk and felt energized the whole time. I ate a healthy lunch and then went for another walk. I felt so good today that I decided to go for a run. I finished my run feeling really good and then ate a healthy dinner. Overall, I had a really good day today and felt great!
Whats New In this Health Log?
– Bug fixes
My overall health has improved since I began tracking it using the Health Log application. Being able to see how many steps I take each day, how many hours of sleep I get, and what foods I am eating has helped me to be more mindful of my health. I am now more aware of how my daily choices impact my overall health and wellbeing.