Klondike Solitaire is one of the most popular solitaire card games in the world. The objective of the game is to build all four suits up from ace to king in the tableau, and then move the king to the foundations. Cards can be moved between the tableau and the foundations if they are in sequence and of the same suit.
Features of Klondike Solitaire card game for PC
– Classic Solitaire with traditional scoring
– Large cards for the best playing experience
– Stunning hand-painted countries and playing cards
– Beautiful collections from all over the world
– PvP: Real time player with player competition
– Magic boosters for even more fun
– Various competitions and events with bonuses
– Challenging tasks
|App Name||Klondike Solitaire card game|
|Developer||Smart Project GMBH|
|Updated on||Feb 23, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.org.smapps.solitaire|
How To Use Klondike Solitaire card game on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Klondike Solitaire card game on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Klondike Solitaire card game and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Klondike Solitaire card game App Overview and Details
The Klondike Solitaire card game is a classic Windows game that is played with a deck of 52 cards. The game is played by dealing seven cards face up in a row. The first card is placed in the first space, the second card is placed in the second space, and so on. The remaining cards are placed in a stack face down. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards to the four foundation piles, which are located at the top of the screen. The four foundation piles are built from Ace to King, in suite. The cards can be moved from the tableau to the foundation piles, or from the foundation piles to the tableau. The cards can be moved in any order, and as long as there are enough free cells to hold the card, the card can be moved. When all of the cards have been moved to the foundation piles, the game is won.
Whats New In this Name?
– UI improvements implemented
– New levels added
Klondike Solitaire is a card game that is played with a deck of 52 cards. The aim of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the four foundations. The game is over when all of the cards have been moved to the foundations, and the player has no more moves.