Lenin was a Russian communist revolutionary, politician and theorist. He was the leader of the Bolshevik party and of the first Soviet government. He was one of the creators of the Soviet system and one of the architects of the Russian Revolution.
Features of Lenin Works – Read communist books for PC
1. Read the socialist and communist books of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Lenin, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemburg, and Karl Liebknecht offline.
2. Save recently read list.
3. Save page number (Auto bookmark).
4. Table of contents button returns to book’s table of contents.
5. Home button returns to list of books.
6. Double tap for fullscreen.
7. Hold tap on recently read list to delete item.
8. Authors included: Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky, Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, and more.
9. Books included: Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels – The German Ideology, Principles of Communism, Manifesto of the Communist Party (The Communist Manifesto), Capital, Socialism: Utopian and Scientific, and 10 others.
10. Miscellaneous – ABC of Communism, Year One of the Russian Revolution.
|App Name||Lenin Works – Read communist books|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Oct 1, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ldtsoft.leninworks|
How To Use Lenin Works – Read communist books on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lenin Works – Read communist books on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lenin Works – Read communist books and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Lenin Works – Read communist books App Overview and Details
Lenin read many communist books and became interested in the theory and practice of communism. In 1892, he joined the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party, which later became the Communist Party. Lenin was arrested and exiled to Siberia for his political activities, but he continued to write and study. After the Russian Revolution of 1917, Lenin became the leader of the Soviet Union. He led the country through a period of social and economic reform, and helped to establish the first communist state.
Whats New In this Name?
– Added double tap for fullscreen
– Fixed landscape/portrait change
– Save invert colors and zoom values
– More books available
Lenin Works – Read communist books is an application that allows users to read books about communism. The app was created to help people learn about communism and the theory behind it. The app is free to download and easy to use.