LG ThinQ AI is a voice-activated artificial intelligence platform that allows you to control your LG devices with your voice. ThinQ AI is powered by the Google Assistant, and it allows you to do things like control your smart home devices, ask questions, get information about the weather and traffic, and more. You can also use ThinQ AI to control your LG TV. With ThinQ AI, you can use your voice to change the channel, adjust the volume, and more.
Features of LG ThinQ for PC
– Control appliances from the ThinQ app
– Get notifications for when appliances need attention
– Diagnose appliance status
– Control TV with the ThinQ app
– Use the Magic Remote feature with the app
– Access to current state of appliances
– Necessary permissions for the app
– Storage capacity for photos and receipts
– Microphone for Smart Diagnosis
|App Name||LG ThinQ|
|Developer||LG Electronics, Inc.|
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lgeha.nuts|
How To Use LG ThinQ on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download LG ThinQ on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type LG ThinQ and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
LG ThinQ App Overview and Details
ThinQ is LG’s AI-enabled platform that delivers an intuitive user experience by learning and responding to users’ needs. ThinQ encompasses a wide range of AI capabilities, such as voice recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning. ThinQ allows users to control their devices and appliances using voice commands, and it can also provide recommendations and tips based on users’ daily routines. ThinQ is available on a wide range of LG products, including televisions, refrigerators, and air conditioners.
Whats New In this Name?
LG Premium Care Extended Service Plan have been added to protect your products.
Bug fixes and performance improvements made.
LG ThinQ is a voice-activated AI platform that allows users to control their devices using voice commands. It can be used to search for information, control smart devices, and access other features and functions. LG ThinQ is available as a standalone app or as part of the LG SmartThinQ platform.