Mongolian is a language isolate spoken by approximately 5 million people in Mongolia and in the Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region of China. The language has no close relatives and is not known to be related to any other language. It is a agglutinative language with a subject–object–verb word order.
Features of Ling Learn Mongolian Language for PC
– 10 different mini games to help with learning Mongolian
– Games available for all fluency levels
– Learn grammar and vocabulary while playing
– Learn to read and write Mongolian
– Native Mongolian speakers create the content
– 50+ languages available
|App Name||Ling Learn Mongolian Language|
|Developer||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Updated on||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simyasolutions.ling.mn|
How To Use Ling Learn Mongolian Language on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Ling Learn Mongolian Language on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Ling Learn Mongolian Language and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Ling Learn Mongolian Language App Overview and Details
Mongolian is a language isolate spoken in Mongolia and parts of China. It is the official language of Mongolia. There are around 5 million speakers of Mongolian. The language has a number of dialects, the most prominent of which are Khalkha and Buryat. Mongolian is a highly agglutinative language, with a large number of suffixes and prefixes. Literacy in Mongolian is high, with around 97% of the population able to read and write.
Whats New In this Name?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
Ling Learn Mongolian Language is a great application for learning Mongolian. The lessons are well organized and the exercises are helpful. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to learn Mongolian.