Lithuania is a country in Northern Europe, the southernmost of the three Baltic states. It is bordered by Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, and Poland to the west. Lithuania has a population of about 2.8 million people. The official language is Lithuanian, a Baltic language, related to Latvian and Samogitian. Lithuanian culture has been influenced by Baltic, Slavic, and Germanic cultures.
- Lithuanian are Total Install on Mobile 35610+
- Lithuanian are Devolop By Dictionary creator
- Install Lithuanian Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Lithuanian Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 12, 2021
Lithuanian Andorid App Summary
Dictionary creator is the developer of this Lithuanian application. The size of Lithuanian is undefined. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 35610+ users of this app. The Lithuanian app rating is currently 1.16. It was last updated on Jul 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lithuanian for PC
– The largest vocabulary among all Lithuanian dictionaries.
– Detailed description and examples for each word.
– Simple user interface.
– High performance.
– Supports pronunciation for both English and Lithuanian.
– Works offline.
– Suitable for students, English learners, translators, interpreters and travelers.
How To Install Lithuanian For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lithuanian on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lithuanian and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lithuanian andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Jul 12, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.lt.bestdict|
Lithuanian App Overview and Details
Lithuania is a small, eastern European country that is bordered by Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east, Poland to the south, and the Baltic Sea to the west. Lithuania is a parliamentary democracy and a member of the European Union. The official languages of Lithuania are Lithuanian and Polish. The majority of the population (83%) is ethnically Lithuanian, and the remainder is composed of Poles, Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians, and others. The predominant religion is Roman Catholic (79%). The economy of Lithuania is based largely on services (68% of GDP) and industry (27% of GDP). The main industries are food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, metal processing, and textiles. Tourism is also an important part of the economy.
Whats New In this Lithuanian?
I am grateful for the opportunity to apply to study at the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences. I am confident that I will be able to thrive in the challenging academic environment and contribute to the vibrant community. I am excited to learn more about Lithuanian culture and to develop my skills as a student and future educator.