Morphing Galaxy Visualizer is a tool that helps you to visualize the morphological changes of a galaxy. It allows you to see the changes in shape, size and structure of a galaxy over time. You can select from a variety of galaxy morphologies and watch as the galaxy changes before your eyes.
Features of Morphing Galaxy Visualizer for PC
1. Have access to all the settings without having to watch any video ads.
2. Control your position in space with the interactive 3D-gyroscope.
3. Visualize any sound from your phone’s microphone.
4. Choose the stars and the backgrounds for your galaxy.
5. Listen to music with any music app and watch as shining, ever changing star patterns bloom, curl, expand, and unfold.
6. 47 radio channels are included with many music styles.
7. A player for your music files is also included.
8. The radio can continue playing when this app is in the background.
9. Watch the music visualizer on your TV with Chromecast.
10. Relax and marvel in the sight of the cosmos even while you are stuck in your office cubicle.
|App Name||Morphing Galaxy Visualizer|
|Updated on||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=morph.galaxytt|
How To Use Morphing Galaxy Visualizer on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Morphing Galaxy Visualizer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Morphing Galaxy Visualizer and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Morphing Galaxy Visualizer App Overview and Details
The Morphing Galaxy Visualizer is a desktop application that renders a 3D model of a galaxy. The user can select from a variety of galaxy types, and can change the properties of the galaxy, such as the number of stars and the color of the stars. The visualizer also includes a “time warp” feature that allows the user to change the speed of the animation.
Whats New In this Name?
The space backgrounds have music visualization now. Performance and stability have been improved. Bug with saving the settings have been solved.
The Morphing Galaxy Visualizer application is an amazing tool that allows users to explore the universe in a whole new way. By morphing between different galaxies, users can see the different shapes and sizes of galaxies, and learn more about their structure and composition. The application is very easy to use, and is a great tool for anyone interested in astronomy.