A GPS, or Global Positioning System, is a device that uses satellites to pinpoint your location on Earth. There are many different GPS applications that can be used for a variety of purposes. My Altitude and Elevation is a GPS application that I use to track my altitude and elevation. This application is important to me because I am an avid hiker and climber. I use the altitude and elevation data to help me plan my hikes and climbs and to monitor my progress.
Features of My Altitude and Elevation – GPS for PC
1. Displays latitude and longitude in the following formats:
– DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexagesimal
– DMM degrees and decimal minutes
– DD decimal degrees
– UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
– MGRS Military Grid Reference System
2. Displays altitude according to your device’s satellite GPS receiver.
3. Displays elevation or height above ground level.
4. Displays seconds since last GPS satellite signal.
5. Displays accuracy of GPS satellite signal.
6. Displays compatibility with latest Material Design guidelines.
7. Ability to share your location and information by taking a picture.
8. Ability to choose what information you want to place on the picture.
9. Customize photos by changing text color and text position.
10. Save your location data and browse through it anywhere.
|App Name||My Altitude and Elevation – GPS|
|Developer||Android Apps & Tools|
|Updated on||Jun 21, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freemium.android.apps.gps.altitude.elevation|
How To Use My Altitude and Elevation – GPS on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download My Altitude and Elevation – GPS on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type My Altitude and Elevation – GPS and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
My Altitude and Elevation – GPS App Overview and Details
My Altitude and Elevation – GPS is a top-of-the-line app that provides you with your altitude, elevation, and location information. With its accurate readings, you’ll be able to track your progress while hiking, climbing, or biking. Plus, My Altitude and Elevation – GPS is great for geocaching!
Whats New In this Name?
Minor changes and bug fixes.
Since I began using the My Altitude and Elevation GPS application, I have found it to be an extremely accurate and helpful tool. It has allowed me to track my elevation and altitude changes while hiking, biking, and even running. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is interested in tracking their outdoor activity progress.