Paintings puzzles are a great way to learn about famous painters. Not only do you get to see the paintings, but you also get to learn about the artist’s life and work. By putting the puzzles together, you also learn about the different techniques used by the artists.
- Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters are Total Install on Mobile 5885+
- Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters are Devolop By Aragon-Soft
- Install Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 19, 2017
Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters Andorid App Summary
Aragon-Soft is the developer of this Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters application. The size of Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters is undefined. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5885+ users of this app. The Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters app rating is currently 1. It was last updated on Dec 19, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters for PC
1. The app includes a variety of famous paintings, each presented as a puzzle with a number of pieces depending on the level of difficulty chosen.
2. The app is compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or higher.
3. The paintings in the app are all in the public domain.
4. The app can send some data to help improve its function, but no personal data is collected.
5. The app displays advertisements, but the provider allows us to choose the categories of advertisements displayed.
6. If you don’t agree with the app’s privacy policies, you can delete it.
7. The app may affect other applications installed on your device.
8. The app leaves no trace on your device when you delete it.
9. The app is usable by people of all ages.
10. The app developer is committed to ensuring that no sensitive advertisements are displayed.
How To Install Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters|
|Updated on||Dec 19, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aragonsoft.paintingspuzzles|
Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters App Overview and Details
One of the great things about art is that it can be interpreted in many different ways. When you look at a painting, what do you see? A beautiful landscape? A loved one’s face? A grouping of random brushstrokes?
The beauty of art is that it can be enjoyed on many different levels. Some people appreciate paintings for their technical skill, while others appreciate the way they make them feel emotionally.
Paintings can also be a source of puzzles. Some paintings are based on hidden messages or meanings that the artist intended to communicate. Other paintings are puzzles because they are based on optical illusions.
Can you figure out the puzzles in these paintings?
1. The Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci
One of the most famous paintings in the world, the Mona Lisa has been the subject of much speculation over the years. Some people believe that the painting is based on a real woman, while others believe that it is a self-portrait.
One of the most puzzling things about the painting is the smile of the Mona Lisa. Some people believe that the smile is mysterious or enigmatic, while others believe that it is simply enigmatic.
2. The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci
Another famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, The Last Supper is based on the last meal that Jesus had with his disciples. The painting is famous for its use of perspective, which gives the illusion that the disciples are sitting at a table.
One of the most puzzling things about the painting is the figure of Judas. Some people believe that Judas is hidden in the painting, while others believe that he is easily identifiable.
3. The Hay Wagon by Vincent van Gogh
This painting is based on a hay wagon that Vincent van Gogh saw while he was living in Arles, France. The painting is notable for its bright colors and the way that the paint is applied in thick brushstrokes.
One of the puzzling things about the painting is the perspective. The wagon seems to be coming right at the viewer, even though it is actually facing the other way.
4. The Three Graces by Sandro Botticelli
This painting is based on the three Graces, who were goddesses in Greek mythology. The painting is notable for its use of color and the way that the figures are posed.
Whats New In this Painting puzzles – Paintings of Famous Painters?
Compatible with all phone and tablet running Android 4.0 or higher.
In conclusion, the Paintings of Famous Painters app is a great way to learn about famous painters and their paintings. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of information about each painting. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to learn more about art.