Paranoid is an open-source security and privacy app for Android that is designed to keep your data safe. It features a built-in VPN, encrypted messaging, and a host of other security features. Paranoid is also one of the only Android security apps that is fully open-source, meaning that you can be sure that its code has been reviewed by experts.
How To Install Paranoid for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Paranoid for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Paranoid for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Paranoid for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
- Paranoid for Android are Total Install on Mobile 236618+
- Paranoid for Android are Devolop By Albion Research Ltd
- Install Paranoid for Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Paranoid for Android Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 27, 2020
Paranoid for Android Andorid App Summary
Albion Research Ltd is the developer of this Paranoid for Android application. The size of Paranoid for Android is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 236618+ users of this app. The Paranoid for Android app rating is currently 1.1.23. It was last updated on Jan 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Paranoid for Android for PC
-Analyzes all installed apps for permissions which could be used for spying
-Features include: location tracking, call tracking, and app permissions analysis
Paranoid for Android App Overview and Details
Paranoid for Android is an app that allows you to keep your device secure by monitoring your installed apps for malicious behavior. Paranoid for Android will alert you when an app is trying to access your personal data, track your location, or send spam messages. You can also use Paranoid for Android to boost your device’s security by locking down your settings and permissions.
Whats New In this Paranoid for Android?
– Additional privacy risk added.
– Improvements to help information.
– Some fixes for permissions on later Android versions.
– Prettier icon:-)
|App Name||Paranoid for Android|
|Developer||Albion Research Ltd|
|Updated on||Jan 27, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.albionresearch.paranoid|
Overall, Paranoid for Android is a great application that provides users with a high level of security and privacy. The app is easy to use and has a number of features that allow users to customize their security and privacy settings. Paranoid for Android is a great choice for anyone looking for a high level of security and privacy for their Android device.