Rope Slash is an intense and fast-paced action game that is simple to pick up but difficult to master. Players use a sword to slash through ropes to release orbs and then catch them as they fall. The orbs then need to be deposited into a scoring zone in order to score points. The game gets faster and more challenging as players progress, making it a test of dexterity, timing and reflexes.
Features of Rope Slash for PC
1. Cut the rope to release the ball.
2. Smash all cans to complete a level.
3. Hundreds of handmade levels.
4. Arcade puzzle.
5. Fun and simple.
9. Coming soon!
10. More levels!
|App Name||Rope Slash|
|Updated on||Jun 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rope.cut|
How To Use Rope Slash on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Rope Slash on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Rope Slash and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Rope Slash App Overview and Details
In a dark alley, a figure in a black hoodie lurks in the shadows, waiting for their next victim. When a passerby happens by, the figure leaps out, wielding a jagged piece of rope. They swing the rope around with deadly accuracy, slashing their victim’s throat before they even have time to scream.
Whats New In this Name?
Rope Slash is an app that allows you to quickly and easily cut ropes. It is simple to use and easy to navigate. Rope Slash is the perfect app for anyone who needs to quickly and easily cut ropes.