The saying “when” is an indefinite article that is used to denote an unspecified time in the future. It is often used in conjunction with the verbs “to be” or “to go.” For example, “I will be there when you get home” or “I am going to go when you are ready.” The saying is also used to describe an event that will happen in the future. For example, “The party will be when the sun goes down.”
- Saying When are Total Install on Mobile 5950+
- Saying When are Devolop By CAMH Education
- Install Saying When Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Saying When Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 10, 2016
Saying When Andorid App Summary
CAMH Education is the developer of this Saying When application. The size of Saying When is undefined. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5950+ users of this app. The Saying When app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Nov 10, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Saying When for PC
-A self-help program that has a proven track record for over 20 years
-Set your own goals to fit your lifestyle
-Track your drinking and urges to drink
-View your daily stats, monitor your progress and see how you’ve been handling things
-Links to reputable sources for additional help
How To Install Saying When For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Saying When on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Saying When and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Saying When andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Saying When|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Nov 10, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sayingwhencamh|
Saying When App Overview and Details
Jenny and her husband, Mark, have been trying to have a baby for the last two years with no success. They’ve gone through all the testing and have finally been referred to a specialist. The news isn’t good. Jenny has a rare condition that means she won’t be able to conceive. The specialist has a few suggestions, but the one that Jenny and Mark decide on is to use a surrogate. They find the perfect candidate and start the process, but things don’t go as planned. The surrogate gets pregnant with someone else’s baby and Jenny and Mark are left heartbroken. They decide to try again and are finally successful. They name their baby girl Lily and they are overjoyed.
Whats New In this Saying When?
You can now help others!
We’re looking to our users to help us make a greater impact on the lives of people living with addiction and mental health issues by implementing a data donation function.
It is 100% anonymous!
It will let us know how you are using the app as well as how well you’re doing on the program.
Any information we receive will help us make changes to the app going forward.
Good luck with your goals!
Update Notes: Fixed a bug which calculated the day index wrong on Home tab
After using the Saying When application for one month, I have found that it is a very helpful tool for tracking my menstrual cycle. It is easy to use and has helped me to become more aware of my body. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to better understand their menstrual cycle.