It is said that one can never be too rich or too thin, and the same can be said for rocks. The Smart Geology Mineral Guide will help you identify, collect, and store rocks and minerals in your personal collection. This guide will teach you the basics of mineralogy, how to identify rocks and minerals, where to find them, and how to store them. With this guide, you will be able to build your very own rock and mineral collection.
- Smart Geology- Mineral Guide are Total Install on Mobile 207153+
- Smart Geology- Mineral Guide are Devolop By DiscussIT Creations
- Install Smart Geology- Mineral Guide Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Smart Geology- Mineral Guide Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 6, 2016
How To Install Smart Geology- Mineral Guide For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Smart Geology- Mineral Guide on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Smart Geology- Mineral Guide and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Smart Geology- Mineral Guide andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Smart Geology- Mineral Guide Andorid App Summary
DiscussIT Creations is the developer of this Smart Geology- Mineral Guide application. The size of Smart Geology- Mineral Guide is undefined. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 207153+ users of this app. The Smart Geology- Mineral Guide app rating is currently 7.0. It was last updated on Jun 6, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Smart Geology- Mineral Guide for PC
– Mineral chart with images
– Mineral classification with groups and sub-groups
– Compact geological time-scale
– Geology dictionary
– Basic detection of hand specimen
– Language support for Italian, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian
– Cool and trendy background themes
– Offline and ad-free
Smart Geology- Mineral Guide App Overview and Details
A mineral is a naturally occurring, inorganic solid with a specific chemical composition and a definite internal structure. Minerals are the basic building blocks of rocks and are important for the economy. A mineral resource is a natural deposit of a mineral that is considered economically viable.
Rocks are classified into three main groups: igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. Igneous rocks are made from solidified lava or magma. Sedimentary rocks are made from the accumulation of sediment, or small bits of rock, over time. Metamorphic rocks are made from preexisting rocks that have been changed by intense heat or pressure.
Minerals can be found in all three types of rocks. Igneous rocks contain the minerals quartz, feldspar, and mica. Sedimentary rocks contain the minerals calcite, halite, and gypsum. Metamorphic rocks contain the minerals quartz, feldspar, and mica.
The most common mineral resources are metallic minerals. Metallic minerals are minerals that contain metals, such as iron, copper, lead, and zinc. Nonmetallic minerals are minerals that do not contain metals, such as quartz, halite, and calcite.
The most important metallic minerals are iron, copper, lead, zinc, gold, and silver. Iron is the most common metal on Earth and is used to make steel. Copper is used to make electrical wiring and pipes. Lead is used to make batteries and bullets. Zinc is used to make galvanized metal. Gold is used in jewelry and electronics. Silver is used in photography and jewelry.
The most important nonmetallic minerals are quartz, halite, and calcite. Quartz is used to make glass and semiconductors. Halite is used to make table salt. Calcite is used to make cement and plaster.
Whats New In this Smart Geology- Mineral Guide?
New improvements including-
– Mineral details wrong data fixed.
– Hardness Value added.
– Translation data updated for all languages.
– Various bug fixes.
|App Name||Smart Geology- Mineral Guide|
|Updated on||Jun 6, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avicApps.geologyapp|
The Smart Geology- Mineral Guide application is an excellent resource for geologists and mineral enthusiasts of all levels of experience. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on minerals and their properties. The application is an excellent tool for identifying minerals and for learning more about their properties.