Sunrise Sunset is a unique board game that takes the best elements of both classic board games and modern video games to create a brand new experience. Players can choose to play as one of six different characters, each with their own unique abilities, as they navigate a board that is constantly changing with the sunrise and sunset. The game is set in a bright and colorful world that is filled with surprises, and players will need to use all of their cunning and strategy to make it to the end. With online multiplayer support, beautiful graphics, and a wealth of content, Sunrise Sunset is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end.
- Sun Board Sunrise Sunset are Total Install on Mobile 65911+
- Sun Board Sunrise Sunset are Devolop By idle
- Install Sun Board Sunrise Sunset Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Sun Board Sunrise Sunset Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 3, 2013
Sun Board Sunrise Sunset Andorid App Summary
idle is the developer of this Sun Board Sunrise Sunset application. The size of Sun Board Sunrise Sunset is undefined. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 65911+ users of this app. The Sun Board Sunrise Sunset app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Nov 3, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sun Board Sunrise Sunset for PC
– sunrise, sunset, twilight times
– day duration
– sun’s azimuth and max elevation angle
– 2D map plotting
– current day, specific user defined day, solstice values
– photo shoot planning
– holiday planning
– real estate choosing
– solar panel calibration
– exposure to sunlight estimation
How To Install Sun Board Sunrise Sunset For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sun Board Sunrise Sunset on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sun Board Sunrise Sunset and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Sun Board Sunrise Sunset andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Sun Board Sunrise Sunset|
|Updated on||Nov 3, 2013|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idle.sunboard|
Sun Board Sunrise Sunset App Overview and Details
Sun Board Sunrise Sunset is an 8-bit action platformer game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) developed and published by Piko Interactive. The game was announced in February 2018 and is currently in development.
In Sun Board Sunrise Sunset, you play as a sun that must travel across the sky to sunrise and sunset. The sun must avoid obstacles and enemies in its way, and can use its power to destroy enemies and obstacles. The game features 4 worlds, 16 levels, and a boss fight at the end of each world.
Whats New In this Sun Board Sunrise Sunset?
Attempt to fix a crash in startup (related to new Google maps Api)
Add more explanations in the Legend
Add option to prefer GPS (over other methods) when determining location
Update legend with the meanings of the lines and arcs drawn on the dial
Avoid jumps to current location at inappropriate times
Improve behaviour of the “Set Date” feature.
Add option: “Set Date: Today”
Better behavior when all location providers are disabled
The Sun Board Sunrise Sunset application is an excellent way to keep track of the time of day and the weather conditions. I have found this application to be very accurate and easy to use. The only downside is that it is not available for Android devices.