Swipe Status Bar is a nifty little tweak that allows you to swipe down on the status bar to reveal a hidden menu with toggles for Airplane Mode, Bluetooth, Cellular Data, and Wi-Fi. You can also quickly access the flashlight, timer, and calculator from here.
- Swipe Status Bar are Total Install on Mobile 454708+
- Swipe Status Bar are Devolop By Tomas Chladek
- Install Swipe Status Bar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Swipe Status Bar Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On May 6, 2014
Swipe Status Bar Andorid App Summary
Tomas Chladek is the developer of this Swipe Status Bar application. The size of Swipe Status Bar is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 454708+ users of this app. The Swipe Status Bar app rating is currently 1.5.1. It was last updated on May 6, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Swipe Status Bar for PC
– show notifications from fullscreen applications
– show quick settings panel (Android 4.2+)
– one finger and two finger gesture
– vibration feedback
– option to change touch area position and width
How To Install Swipe Status Bar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Swipe Status Bar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Swipe Status Bar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Swipe Status Bar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Swipe Status Bar|
|Updated on||May 6, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.chladek.swipe_status_bar|
Swipe Status Bar App Overview and Details
The swipe status bar is a handy feature that allows you to quickly view the battery life, Wi-Fi status, and cellular signal strength of your iPhone. To use the swipe status bar, swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the bar. The bar will then disappear after a few seconds if you don’t interact with it.
Whats New In this Swipe Status Bar?
removed ability for permanently visible status bar
Swipe Status Bar is a great application that provides users with a quick and easy way to view their device’s status bar. This application is very user-friendly and is definitely a must-have for any Android device.