of the New Testament
The Theological Dictionary of the New Testament is a comprehensive, multivolume work that provides a detailed study of the key theological terms and concepts found in the New Testament. The first volume was published in 1954, and the most recent volume was published in 1995. The work is divided into five parts: (1) the nature of God; (2) the person and work of Christ; (3) the Holy Spirit; (4) redemption; and (5) the New Testament church. Each article in the dictionary is written by a leading biblical scholar, and the entries are extensively cross-referenced. The Theological Dictionary of the New Testament is an indispensable resource for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the Bible.
Features of Theological Dictionary for PC
-The dictionary provides a textual basis for the evangelical community
-Combines brief essays on orthodox belief and practice with historical entries on various denominations
-Allows antebellum Protestants to see Christianity’s almost two millennia as their own history
|App Name||Theological Dictionary|
|Developer||Bible apps for spirit|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Aug 15, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=theological.dictionary|
How To Use Theological Dictionary on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Theological Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Theological Dictionary and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Theological Dictionary App Overview and Details
The theological dictionary is a compilation of theological terms and their definitions. It is a resource for those seeking to learn about theological concepts and terminology. The theological dictionary includes terms relating to Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other religions. It is an important resource for students of theology, ministers, and other religious professionals.
Whats New In this Name?
we fixed app crashes and improved performance
Theological Dictionary is an amazing application that helps users learn more about Christianity and the Bible. The app is easy to use and has a ton of great features. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity and the Bible.