USB Dual Camera is a device that has two cameras in it, one in the front and one in the back. This device can be used for a lot of different purposes, such as taking pictures and videos, recording lectures, and even skyping. The USB Dual Camera is a great device for anyone who wants to have a better camera experience.
- USB Dual Camera are Total Install on Mobile 221171+
- USB Dual Camera are Devolop By 沈垚 / ShenYao China
- Install USB Dual Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- USB Dual Camera Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 26, 2022
USB Dual Camera Andorid App Summary
沈垚 / ShenYao China is the developer of this USB Dual Camera application. The size of USB Dual Camera is undefined. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 221171+ users of this app. The USB Dual Camera app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jun 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of USB Dual Camera for PC
10 features of USB Dual Camera:
1. Can connect to 2 USB WebCams or video capture cards simultaneously.
2. Records video and captures snapshot simultaneously.
3. Records audio separately if both cameras have audio input.
4. Can create full Side-by-Side (SBS) 3D video.
5. Can mix audio automatically if both cameras have audio input.
6. Can add timestamp, GPS, speed and other info on the video frames.
7. Seamless switching between foreground and background.
9. Auto video recording based on motion detection.
10. Uploads video recordings to FTP server automatically.
How To Install USB Dual Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download USB Dual Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type USB Dual Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the USB Dual Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||USB Dual Camera|
|Developer||沈垚 / ShenYao China|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jun 26, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.usbdualcamera|
USB Dual Camera App Overview and Details
This small, lightweight USB dual camera is perfect for capturing photos and videos while on the go. With its built-in micro-SD card slot, you can easily store your photos and videos right on the camera. The dual camera function lets you take pictures or record videos with both the front and rear-facing cameras simultaneously. Plus, the camera’s 180-degree rotating lens lets you take photos and videos from any angle.
Whats New In this USB Dual Camera?
* Can rotate video
* Can choose a audio input device when using built-in microphone
* Can set loop recording for Record and Motion Detection separately
* New option to set storage space limit under loop recording
* Supports P010 and RGB32 formats, all of them will be rendered directly
* Improve YUY2 and UYVY render quality
* New ‘Audio Routing’ dialog allows you choose a audio output device
* Supports MS2109 capture card 48kHz stereo output mode, also supports other MS2109 devices e.g. ezcap311p
USB Dual Camera is a handy application that helps users to take pictures and videos using two cameras at the same time. The application is easy to use and helps users to capture perfect shots.