A video editor is a professional in the video production industry who is responsible for editing recorded footage into a finished product. The video editor’s role is to assemble pieces of footage into a cohesive sequence, choose appropriate audio and video effects, and create a rough cut or final product. They may also be responsible for color correction, audio editing, and adding titles and graphics.
Features of Video Editor for PC
1. Fast and easy to edit videos on your smart phone.
2. Remove sound from videos.
3. Add sound to videos.
4. Replace sound of video by another sound.
5. Keep original video quality, output video has same quality with input video.
6. Convert video to Mp3, extract sound.
7. Play, show, delete videos, audios, photos.
8. View, zoom, rotate and drag photos.
9. Play video previews before taking action.
10. Perfect interface, easy to use.
|App Name||Video Editor|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moviestudio.videoeditor|
How To Use Video Editor on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Editor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Editor and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Video Editor App Overview and Details
A video editor is a professional who assembles recorded video footage into a finished product that is suitable for broadcasting or for other forms of distribution. Video editing is a process of editing segments of video footage together to create a final product. The video editor may use a variety of software tools to accomplish this task, and the end result is a video that is ready for broadcast or other forms of distribution. The video editor may work for a television network, a movie studio, or a video production company.
Whats New In this Name?
– Add Support Android 12.
– Improve performance.
– Fix bugs.
In conclusion, video editing is an extremely powerful tool that can be used to create amazing videos. With the right tools and a little bit of practice, anyone can become a video editor.