There have been several reports of people trying to unlock other people’s phones by touching the screen. This is known as the ‘Alarm Don’t Touch’ prank. It’s a prank that’s been around for a few years now, and it’s still going strong.
Features of Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch for PC
1. The app automatically takes a photo while someone enters the wrong PIN, Pattern or Password.
2. Notification about wrong attempts while you unlock the lock screen.
3. Last unlock time feature will show you the previous lock screen unlock time. With that, you can easily find if someone used your mobile without your knowledge.
4. A detailed photo logs of the mobile snoopers.
5. Lot more customization settings.
6. Protects your Cell phone, Can easily find that Thief / Hidden person who was trying to open or Unlock screen Pattern, Pin, Password or fingerprint Protection Of your secure mobile On 1st or third wrong attempt. The person Your eye can’t see at that moment can be seen later using this app.
7. Don’t touch my phone alarm will protect your phone from unknown people Because it works as Selfie Intruder. Who try to unlock my phone can easily catch your friends ,family and unknown person red handed as you will came to that who try to touch my phone either he is is your friend or any body you can catch him easily. This app alarms when some one try to open your screen lock security on third attempt.
8. Please support us by giving rating and comment if you like this application.
9. Wrong password photo capture
10. Catch your friend red handed.
|App Name||Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch|
|Updated on||Sep 23, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.picture.unlock.phone|
How To Use Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Who tried To unlock my phone – Alarm Don’t Touch App Overview and Details
As I picked up my phone from the coffee table, the alarm went off. I tried to silence it, but it kept going off. I then noticed that the screen was locked. I tried to unlock it, but it wouldn’t unlock. I then saw that there was a notification that said “Alarm Don’t Touch”. I then saw that there was a lock on the alarm. I then tried to unlock the alarm, but it wouldn’t unlock. I then saw that there was a button that said “Unlock Alarm”. I then clicked on the button, and the alarm was silenced.
Whats New In this Name?
save picture to google drive
Who tried To unlock my phone
wrong password photo capture
I was awoken this morning by my alarm on my phone. I reached over to silence it and noticed that the screen was lit up and I had several notifications. One was from the Alarm Don’t Touch application, which said that my phone had been locked by an unauthorized person. I was so relieved that I had this application installed and that it had worked properly. I’m so grateful that I can now go back to sleep and not worry about my phone being accessed by someone else.