Wikimapia Maps is an online, collaborative platform that allows users to create, edit and view maps of anywhere in the world. Maps can be edited to show specific information, such as points of interest, businesses, or transit routes. The platform also includes a feature that allows users to add notes and photos to specific locations on the map.
- Wikimapia Maps are Total Install on Mobile 818859+
- Wikimapia Maps are Devolop By Wikimapia
- Install Wikimapia Maps Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Wikimapia Maps Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 13, 2015
Wikimapia Maps Andorid App Summary
Wikimapia is the developer of this Wikimapia Maps application. The size of Wikimapia Maps is undefined. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 818859+ users of this app. The Wikimapia Maps app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Jan 13, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Wikimapia Maps for PC
1. View Wikimapia maps
2. Explore places added by users
3. Map edit and search functions
4. View satellite imagery
5. View street maps
6. View Wikipedia articles
7. Add placemarks and descriptions
8. Share placemarks with others
9. View user contributed photos
10. View user contributed videos
How To Install Wikimapia Maps For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Wikimapia Maps on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Wikimapia Maps and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Wikimapia Maps andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Wikimapia Maps|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Jan 13, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wikimapia.android|
Wikimapia Maps App Overview and Details
Wikimapia Maps is a website and online mapping tool that allows users to collaboratively create and edit maps of anywhere in the world. Maps can be created for any location, and include features such as streets, buildings, and satellite imagery. Users can add markers to maps, and can also create map layers to track specific information.Wikimapia Maps is a useful tool for creating and sharing maps of locations, and can be used for a variety of purposes such as planning trips, organizing events, or simply exploring new areas.
Whats New In this Wikimapia Maps?
Wikimapia Maps is a web application that allows users to view and edit maps of the world. The application is open source and allows users to add information to the maps.