The WJBF VIPIR 6 is a top of the line thermal imaging camera that is perfect for security, law enforcement, and hunting applications. The camera has a resolution of 640×480, and can detect objects that are up to 1,500 feet away. The camera is also equipped with a built-in laser pointer for precise aiming.
- WJBF Vipir 6 are Total Install on Mobile 20258+
- WJBF Vipir 6 are Devolop By Nexstar Digital (formerly Media General)
- Install WJBF Vipir 6 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- WJBF Vipir 6 Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 29, 2021
WJBF Vipir 6 Andorid App Summary
Nexstar Digital (formerly Media General) is the developer of this WJBF Vipir 6 application. The size of WJBF Vipir 6 is undefined. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 20258+ users of this app. The WJBF Vipir 6 app rating is currently 22.214.171.1241. It was last updated on Mar 29, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WJBF Vipir 6 for PC
-Current conditions and forecasts for your location
-Nationwide radar, satellite imagery, temperature and more
-Interactive weather map with pan and zoom
-National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on map
-Integrated weather alerts with Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rankings
-Built-in weather alerts for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, flash floods
-Choose to receive alerts for storms entering your area, dangerous storms approaching, twisting storms approaching, or all three types of alerts
-BTI ranking for tornado likelihood with approaching storm cell
How To Install WJBF Vipir 6 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WJBF Vipir 6 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WJBF Vipir 6 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WJBF Vipir 6 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||WJBF Vipir 6|
|Developer||Nexstar Digital (formerly Media General)|
|Updated on||Mar 29, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wjbf.wx|
WJBF Vipir 6 App Overview and Details
The VIPIR 6 is a cutting-edge thermal imaging system that provides superior image clarity and detail, even in complete darkness. It is perfect for use in law enforcement, search and rescue, and military operations. The VIPIR 6 can detect objects that are up to 2,000 feet away, and its advanced image processing capabilities provide a clear, concise image even in the most difficult conditions.
Whats New In this WJBF Vipir 6?
Bug Fixes and other Enhancements
After thoroughly reviewing the WJBF Vipir 6 application, I have found that it is a very well-made product. The features are easy to use and the application is stable. Overall, I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an effective and user-friendly way to track their website’s analytics.